Justice Court Forms
Below is a list of the civil justice court forms that are available, free of charge, at the Civil Law Self-Help Center.
You can also download the justice court forms on your computer by clicking one of the listed formats underneath the form's title in the list below.
- A "Word Form" is formatted to be used in Microsoft Word and can be completed, printed, and saved on your computer using that software.
- A "PDF Fillable" form can be opened using Adobe (which is available free of charge) and can be completed and printed on your computer. You may not be able to save the completed form on your computer, however, depending on your system and software. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
- A "PDF Nonfillable" form can be opened using Adobe (which is available free of charge). The form cannot be completed on your computer, but you can print out the form and complete it by hand. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
- "Instructions" or "Reference" is an Adboe PDF file that contains materials relating to such things as directions on completing a form, information on court practice and procedure, and the like. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
- "Form Guide" is an Adobe PDF file that contains the form itself, marked up to show what information needs to be included in what blank. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
For information about how to fill out and file court forms, read Basics of Court Forms and Filings. Below the list of Self-Help Center forms, you'll find links to other websites where you might find additional justice court forms applicable to your particular situation.
Note! If your case is in Henderson Justice Court, make sure you use the form that says "Henderson only" if there is one. If there is no form marked with "Henderson only," use the one that is available. Do not use the "Henderson only" forms for any other justice courts.
ABSTRACT OF JUDGMENT
PDF Fillable | PDF Nonfillable
AFFIDAVIT OF COMPLAINT FOR UNLAWFUL TOWING
PDF Fillable | Instructions
AFFIDAVIT OF COMPLAINT FOR UNLAWFUL TOWING (HENDERSON ONLY)
Pdf Fillable | Pdf Fillable with E-Signature
ANSWERS TO INTERROGATORIES
APPLICATION TO WAIVE FILING FEES (LAS VEGAS ONLY)
APPLICATION TO WAIVE FILING FEES (OTHER THAN LAS VEGAS)
BENCH WARRANT AND ORDER
MOTION FOR LEAVE TO CONDUCT DISCOVERY
MOTION FOR SATISFACTION OF JUDGMENT
MOTION TO QUASH BENCH WARRANT
NOTICE OF BANKRUPTCY ACTION
NOTICE OF MOTION/HEARING
ORDER REGARDING COMPLAINT FOR UNLAWFUL TOWING (HENDERSON ONLY)
PETITION FOR RECOVERY FROM REAL ESTATE EDUCATION, RESEARCH, & RECOVERY FUND
PDF nonfillable | Instructions from the State of NV
PLEADING PAPER (BLANK)
SAMPLE QUESTIONS FOR JUDGMENT DEBTOR EXAM
SATISFACTION OF JUDGMENT (HENDERSON ONLY)
SUBPOENA FOR APPEARANCE AT DEPOSITION (WITH DOCUMENTS)
SUBPOENA FOR ATTENDANCE AT TRIAL OR HEARING (WITHOUT DOCUMENTS)
SUBPOENA FOR BUSINESS RECORDS (WITHOUT APPEARANCE)
SUMMONS (JUSTICE COURT)
WRIT OF EXECUTION
AUTOMATED FORMS INTERVIEW AVAILABLE! There is an automated interview for litigants filling out the Writ of Execution, the Writ of Garnishment, and Instructions. This interview will complete the forms for you after you answer a series of questions. To use the interview, click here and select the "COLLECTION: Writs, Notice, and Instructions" interview. At the end of the interview, you will have to print your forms, sign them, and file them.
You might also find forms relating to suits in justice court on the following websites or on an individual justice court's website. Click to visit Justice Courts.
The Self-Help Center forms have been approved for use in all courts in Clark County (unless the form or its listing above indicates it is designed to be used only in a particular court). However, use of the Self-Help Center forms is not mandatory, and a justice court may have alternative versions of a form available to the public.
Not every form can be found online. If you can't find a form suitable to your needs on the Internet, you may have to create a form using a sample, an outline, or instructions from a variety of resources. Your local law library will be a terrific resource and the place to start your research.