Henderson, North Las Vegas, and Other Small Claims Forms
You can download the small claims forms on your computer by clicking one of the listed formats underneath the form's title in the list below.
- A "Word Form" is formatted to be used in Microsoft Word and can be completed, printed, and saved on your computer using that software.
- A "PDF Fillable" form can be opened using Adobe (which is available free of charge) and can be completed and printed on your computer. You may not be able to save the completed form on your computer, however, depending on your system and software. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
- A "PDF Nonfillable" form can be opened using Adobe (which is available free of charge). The form cannot be completed on your computer, but you can print out the form and complete it by hand. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
- "Instructions" or "Reference" is an Adobe PDF file that contains materials relating to such things as directions on completing a form, information on court practice and procedure, and the like. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
- "Form Guide" is an Adobe PDF file that contains the form itself, marked up to show what information needs to be included in what blank. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
For information about how to fill out and file court forms, read Basics of Court Forms and Filings.
STOP! If you are filing your small claims case in Henderson, note that your forms must be typed or written clearly in print. The Henderson Justice Court has four different forms linked below (one link is an information sheet only, and not a form). For all other small claims filings in Henderson that are not the four forms below, use the forms for the jurisdictions "other than Las Vegas."
INFORMATION FOR FILING A SMALL CLAIMS (HENDERSON ONLY)
AFFIDAVIT OF COMPLAINT (HENDERSON ONLY)
AFFIDAVIT OF SERVICE (HENDERSON ONLY)
MOTION TO PLACE ON CALENDAR (HENDERSON ONLY)
SUBPOENA (HENDERSON ONLY)
NOTICE OF CHANGE OF ADDRESS