District Court Forms
Below is a list of the civil district court forms that are available, free of charge, at the Civil Law Self-Help Center.
You can also download the district court forms on your computer by clicking one of the listed formats underneath the form's title in the list below.
- A "Word Fillable" form is formatted to be used in Microsoft Word and can be completed, printed, and saved on your computer using that software.
- A "PDF Fillable" form can be opened using Adobe (which is available free of charge) and can be completed and printed on your computer. You may not be able to save the completed form on your computer, however, depending on your system and software. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
- A "PDF Nonfillable" form can be opened using Adobe (which is available free of charge). The form cannot be completed on your computer, but you can print out the form and complete it by hand. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
- "Instructions" or "Reference" is an Adobe PDF file that contains materials relating to such things as directions on completing a form, information on court practice and procedure, and the like. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
- "Form Guide" is an Adobe PDF file that contains the form itself, marked up to show what information needs to be included in what blank. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
For information about how to fill out and file court forms, read Basics of Court Forms and Filings. Below the list of Self-Help Center forms, you'll find links to other websites where you might find additional district court forms applicable to your particular situation.
AFFIDAVIT/DECLARATION OF SERVICE
ANSWERS TO INTERROGATORIES
APPLICATION TO WAIVE FILING FEE
AUTOMATED FORMS INTERVIEW AVAILABLE!
here and select the "Clark County District Court Fee Waiver" interview
CIVIL COVER SHEET
COURT CASE FLOW CHART
FLOWCHART - MAP OF CIVIL TRACKS IN DISTRICT COURT
HOW TO RESPOND TO INTERROGATORIES, REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS AND REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
MOTION TO SET ASIDE DEFAULT AND DEFAULT JUDGMENT (NEVER SERVED W/SUMMONS AND COMPLAINT)
NOTICE OF ENTRY OF ORDER/JUDGMENT
NOTICE OF EXECUTION AFTER JUDGMENT
NOTICE OF EXECUTION BEFORE JUDMENT
NOTICE OF HEARING
NOTICE OF HEARING ON ORDER SHORTENING TIME
PETITION FOR JUDICIAL REVIEW (UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS) MODEL OPENING BRIEF
PETITION FOR JUDICIAL REVIEW (UNEMPLOYMENT) MODEL REPLY BRIEF
RESPONSE TO REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS
RESPONSE TO REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS
SUBPOENA FOR APPEARANCE AT DEPOSITION (WITHOUT DOCUMENTS)
SUBPOENA FOR ATTENDANCE AT TRIAL OR HEARING (WITH DOCUMENTS)
SUBPOENA FOR ATTENDANCE AT TRIAL OR HEARING (WITHOUT DOCUMENTS)
SUBPOENA FOR BUSINESS RECORDS (WITHOUT APPEARANCE)
VERIFICATION OF PLEADING
You might also find forms relating to suits in district court on the following websites:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Commissioner, Arbitration Forms
- Civil Discovery Commissioner, Discovery Forms
- Family Law Self-Help Center
- Eight Judicial District Court
- Nevada Legal Forms
- Supreme Court of Nevada Law Library
The Self-Help Center forms have been approved for use in all courts in Clark County (unless the form or its listing above indicates it is designed to be used only in a particular court). However, use of the Self-Help Center forms is not mandatory, and a court may have alternative versions of a form available to the public.
Not every form can be found online. If you can't find a form suitable to your needs on the Internet, you may have to create a form using a sample, an outline, or instructions from a variety of resources. Your local law library will be a terrific resource and the place to start your research.