Protection Order Forms
Below is a list of the protection order forms that are available, free of charge, at the Civil Law Self-Help Center. Click to jump to:
Orders for Protection Against Sexual Assault
Orders for Protection Against Stalking and Harrasment
Orders for Protection Against Harassment in the Workplace
Orders for Protection of Children
You can download the protection order forms on your computer by clicking one of the listed formats underneath the form's title in the list below.
- A "Word Form" can be opened in Microsoft Word and can be completed, printed, and saved on your computer using that software.
- A "PDF Fillable" form can be opened using Adobe (which is available free of charge) and can be completed and printed on your computer. You may not be able to save the completed form on your computer, however, depending on your system and software. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
- A "PDF Nonfillable" form can be opened using Adobe (which is available free of charge). The form cannot be completed on your computer, but you can print out the form and complete it by hand. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
- "Instructions" or "Reference" is an Adobe PDF file that contains materials relating to such things as directions on completing a form, information on court practice and procedure, and the like. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
- "Form Guide" is an Adobe PDF file that contains the form itself, marked up to show what information needs to be included in what blank. If you need to download Adobe, click here.
For information about how to fill out and file court forms, read Basics of Court Forms and Filings.
CAUTION! The protection order forms listed below were not created by the Self-Help Center and are not maintained or updated by the center staff. The forms were created in 2007 and approved by the Nevada Supreme Court for use in the justice courts in Nevada.
AUTOMATED FORMS INTERVIEW AVAILABLE!
There is an automated interview for applicants filling out the Application for Protection Against Stalking, Aggravated Stalking or Harassment. This interview will complete the forms for you after you answer a series of questions. To use the interview, click here and select the "NV Protection Order Against Stalking or Harassment" interview. At the end of the interview, you will have to print your forms, sign them, and file them.
NOTICE OF FILING OF EXHIBIT(S)
You might also find forms relating to protection orders on the following websites: